Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quick and Nervous

I have been busy with a project so I haven't posted much lately.
Here are a couple of favorites from a recent pad.



This is a favorite quirky, quick gesture. Just simple line, as fast as I could get it down.
Forget the details, just get the pose.


This one was just a riff on the model's pose.
She looked nervous so I just played it up.

Both sketches are Prismacolor on newsprint.
December, 2005

I have a bucnch more to post.
I'll try to get on it soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

The first sketch makes me think of cross country skiing or speed skating! Or is it just this cities olympic mind set getting to me?!! ^_^

6:46 PM  
Blogger Adam Rogers said...

Or an earnest politician shaking a childs hand.
You'll have to ask Steve. I think he was the model for this one.

Now, quick, resume animation!!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Dan szilagyi said...

i like the second one alot, the combination of the face with such simple lines to show emotion and mood works well.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home